LED 9078/9079 Light
The 9070 Series LED light brings you all the benefits associated with the latest LED bulbs in an all-aluminium light head housing. Aluminium is superior to plastic as it can be powder coated in one of our nine colours to
complement your interior design; the tough finish easily withstands the rigors of the treatment room and will
not fade, discolour or crack.
- The Forest 9072/9077 light head body is cast aluminium; unlike plastic lights, it won't fade, discolour or crack from the rigors of treatment room UVs and surface disinfectants
- chromed yoke and billet aluminium flex arm end caps that won't crack, fade or fall off.
- The light has removable autoclavable positioning handles, which are small enough to fit in a standard sterilizer, especially important for patients that require hospital grade infection control.
- Ten 1-watt LED lamps create a 3 by 5 inch feathered light pattern. The colour of the light can be adjusted from 4200 to 6000 Kelvin for tissue examination and shade/colour matching respectively. Brightness or lux can be adjusted from 8000 to 35,000.
- It consumes approximately 75 percent less power and produces considerably less heat than halogen lights
- An adjustable flex arm actuator provides on/off capability by simply lowering and raising the light in and out of position as you would do for patient access. The actuator is easily overridden by manual flick switch on the light. The Height at which the light turns on/off is adjustable.
- Three axis of rotation allows you to place the light over your shoulder while keeping the axis of the light pattern parallel with the mouth.
- Unit/post, ceiling, cabinet and wall mount configurations available