Halogen 9080/9090 Light
Sales of the 9080 Series halogen light grew 120 percent during the last four years of the recession thanks to Forest’s exclusive concepts of Affordable Excellence and Designer Friendly®. Choose from one of nine lustrous, two-coat powder coat paint colours, accented with chromed billet aluminium arm end caps that won’t crack, fade or fall off. A third axis of rotation allows you to place the light over your shoulder while keeping the long axis of the light pattern parallel with the mouth. The reflector is embedded into the glass preventing it from peeling or cracking over time. An adjustable flex arm on/off actuator, a long-life halogen bulb, a scratch-resistant Lexan light shield and more make this light an outstanding value.
- Features a cast aluminium body and yoke; unlike plastic lights, it won't fade, discolour or crack from the rigors of treatment room UVs and surface disinfectants.
- The reflector is embedded into the scratch-resistant Lexan shield, preventing it from peeling or cracking over time.
- Billet aluminium chromed arm end caps won't fade, discolour or fall off
- An adjustable flex arm actuator provides on/off capability by simply lowering and raising the light in and out of position as you would do for patient access. The actuator is easily overridden by manual flick switch on the light. The Height at which the light turns on/off is adjustable.
- Three axis of rotation allows you to place the light over your shoulder while keeping the axis of the light pattern parallel with the mouth.
- Unit/post, ceiling, cabinet and wall mount configurations available