Pre-Owned W&H WI-75-E-KM 20:1 Surgical Hand Piece
Providing the best treatment
The high standards required for the achievement of optimum surgical results are met by the W&H range of surgical
contra-angle handpieces, whose design is the result of close attention to detail, high operational safety and stainless steel construction.
- Implantology Contra-angle with push-button
- Coupling system: ISO 3964 (DIN 13.940)
- 20:1, not dismantlable
- single spray, with hexagon chucking system, for surgical burs and cutters with contra-angled shank Ø 2.35 mm, (shank hardness >50 HRC, >520 HV)
- Kirschner/Meyer internal cooling system
- maximum drive speed 50,000 min-1
- Thermo washer disinfectable and sterilisable
- Fatigue-free working thanks to optimal ergonomics
This is a pre-owned item and money raised from the sale will be donated to Dentaid.
All items are sold as seen and are non-returnable and non-refundable.