Dentalez 430SWL 45° Turbine Handpiece- Fiber Optic
The 430SWL is a 45° high speed Fiber Optic handpiece
Ceramic Bearing Turbine
Extended handpiece turbine life with Ceramic Bearings! Ceramic bearings are 25% harder than stainless steel for higher resistance to damage from debris entering the turbine. They are also 50% lighter than stainless steel for reduced friction with the bearing retainer.
Solid Glass Rod Fiber-Optics
High quality fiber optic glass designed to withstand the rigors of steam sterilization, 5 Year Warranty on Fiber Optics.
Lube Free or Lubricated
2 Year Warranty on lubricated, 1 Year Warranty on LubeFree.
360° Quick-Connect HiFlo Swivel
Reduces tubing drag for greater operator comfort and allows quick-change of a multitude of StarDental handpieces at chairside without engaging and recoupling each handpiece after sterilization.
Small Head - High Torque Dental Handpiece Design
Improves accessibility and visibility. High power dental handpiece enables fast and precise removal of tooth surface and amalgam to improve speed and quality of work and low noise level reduces possibility of auditory damage and can reduce patient anxiety.
- 45 degree angled head provides access to the posterior area of the oral cavity.
- Engineered for removal of impacted third molars as well as other endodontic and periodontal procedures.
- Specially-designed side ports exhaust air away from the surgical site reducing risk of air embolism, protecting the integrity of the surgical site.
- Pure stream of water to cool operatory site.
- Max running speed without load: 430,000 rpm
- Air pressure: 34-42psi
- 2 Year Warranty on lubricated, 1 Year Warranty on Lube Free